qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Roomity.com v 1.5 is a web 2.01

From: Michael McConnell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Roomity.com v 1.5 is a web 2.01
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 22:53:44 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 8 Nov 2005, [iso-8859-2] Jernej Simonèiè wrote:

> On Tuesday, November 8, 2005, 22:38:07, shenanigans wrote:
>
> > We have mirrored your mail list in a new application that provides a more
> > aggregated and safe environment which utilizes the power of broadband.
>
> Unless this has been done with the approval from administrators, I'm against
> it. This is the 3rd mailing list I'm subscribed to that's been added (both
> previous lists were added without the approval of moderators and have banned
> this service).

I'd suspect this is an elaborate spam. If this was a serious, legitimate
message somehow I don't think the sender ID would be "shenanigans".

-- Michael "Soruk" McConnell
   Eridani Star System

   MailStripper - http://mailstripper.eridani.co.uk/ - SMTP spam filter
   Mail Me Anywhere - http://www.MailMeAnywhere.com/ - Mobile email