qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Internet access from qemu

From: André Braga
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Internet access from qemu
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 16:18:11 -0200

Dear Dave,
The list you are posting your messages to is a developer's list. It's
not supposed to be a toubleshooting list for anything else than real
undesired behaviour (i.e., software bugs).

If you need assistance to configure QEMU on your operating system,
please visit the QEMU Users Forum:

http://qemu.dad-answers.com/

I'm positive you'll find there experienced users willing devote much
more time to assist you then the QEMU developers are able to.

Best wishes,
André

--
"The user-friendly computer is a red herring. The user-friendliness of
a book just makes it easier to turn pages. There's nothing