qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu bug when building for OpenBSD

From: Dave Feustel
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu bug when building for OpenBSD
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 18:13:35 -0500

On Monday 14 November 2005 17:05, Paul Brook wrote:
> On Monday 14 November 2005 21:53, Dave Feustel wrote:
> > When I try to build qemu 7.2 for OpenBSD, I get a file
> > not found error for libutil.h in vl.c. This should not
> > happen since there is no libutil.h in OpenBSD. Has
> > this been fixed yet? (or can someone point me to
> > a copy of libutil.h and its library source)?
>
> Have you tried not including it? Or including util.h instead?
> google suggests it's usually used for openpty(), but that bit of code is
> disabled on bsd anyway.

I tried commenting out the #include line and got by that problem.
I got another error relating to undefined symbol INT16_MAX.
Then I put all the qemu source into an svn repository to begin editing
it, but, upon checkout ran into a problem with links due to altered
source tree structure, about which I just posted.

Dave

--
Tired of having to defend against Malware?
You know: trojans, viruses, SPYWARE, ADWARE,