qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu and svn

From: Dave Feustel
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu and svn
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:05:51 -0500

On Monday 14 November 2005 19:02, Dave Feustel wrote:
> These errors are new. I don't yet understand why they are happening.
My mistake. I saw exactly these same errors while porting PETSc and MPICH2 to
OpenBSD
and didn't realize until this morning that they were now occuring on a
*different* project..
It looks like OpenBSD needs to add some header files to /usr/include.
I apologise for the noise I generated in my confusion.

Dave
--
Switch to Secure OpenBSD with a KDE desktop!!!
NOW with Virtual PC OS support via QEMU and