qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU and QNX 6.3

From: Shaun Jackman
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU and QNX 6.3
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 13:02:27 -0700

Hello Craig,

I saw your posting about using QNX with QEMU [1]. I'm trying to do the
same thing right now and found that the simulated PCI NE2000 network
card didn't work. I found your post after searching the web. In your
last post, you said that you got it working in Bochs. Did you ever
manage to get it working in QEMU, and did you have any luck simulating
an ISA network card using qemu -isa?

Incidentally, I'm an SFU Engineering alumni.

Cheers,
Shaun

[1] http://www.openqnx.com/PNphpBB2-viewtopic-t2497-.html