qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] user-net -redir working?

From: André Braga
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] user-net -redir working?
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 11:15:41 -0200

Disabling the Nagle algorithm (i.e., enabling TCP_NODELAY) or typing a
lot of garbage just to fill the buffer with enough data can help,
also.

And IIRC, netcat has a UDP mode as well. I see no reason for this to
happen, but is there any chance it's using UDP by default, and you're
only redirecting TCP?

Good luck!

--
"The user-friendly computer is a red herring. The user-friendliness of
a book just makes it easier to turn pages. There's nothing

On 11/21/05, John R. Hogerhuis <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-11-20 at 22:45 +0000, Richard Neill wrote:
> >    This connection is accepted (Netcat doesn't say connection refused),
> > but then no data is ever transferred.
[8<]