qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Current MIPS fixes

From: Fabrice Bellard
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Current MIPS fixes
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 20:50:46 +0100

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
Fabrice, since the last combined patch I sent you, I've dropped the exec.c
bits; added EXCP_HALTED; improved the unaligned access traps; and shaved two
bits off the branch delay slot state.  It's still pretty slow, but I'm
confident it can go faster.  Also has the command line passing bits merged.

I am about to commit it !

About your command line patch : can you also add support for the "-inird" option ? It would be easier for me to test it and to distribute a sample version.

Fabrice.