qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemulating dsp (was Re: qemu on dsp anyone?)

From: Dave Feustel
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemulating dsp (was Re: qemu on dsp anyone?)
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 08:38:31 -0500

On Sunday 11 December 2005 05:15, Antti P Miettinen wrote:
> I'm slowly reading through the gmane.org archive - sorry for digging
> old stuff :-)
>
> Olivier Bourgois <address@hidden> writes:
> > Has anybody tinkered with porting qemu to something like a TI
> > TMS320C6X DSP host.
>
> Umm.. how about the other way around? E.g. having a TMS320C55x target?
> The disassembly support for C54 is in binutils and there is also
> gdspsim.sf.net but that code base seems a bit dusty (it does compile
> and run with a little tweaking).
>
> Now that SMP support is getting into QEMU, maybe asymmetric
> multiprocessing could also be possible at some point. Yeah - OMAP
> system emulation.. :)

I have an old pci TMS320C6x development board right in front
of me as I type this. It came with windows software, but I can't
do anything with it without a new tool chain now that I am
running OpenBSD.

Dave Feustel
--
Lose, v., experience a loss, get rid of, "lose the weight"
Loose, adj., not tight, let go, free, "loose clothing"