qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] ARM ethernet fixes

From: Daniel Jacobowitz
Subject: [Qemu-devel] ARM ethernet fixes
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 17:17:05 -0500

This is enough to let me use apt-get within qemu-system-arm :-)

What it doesn't have, today, is a hard drive.  I have some truly
hideous qemu patches, and a Linux block driver that Paul wrote, that
use ARM "semihosting" traps to simulate a block device using a host
file.  Ideally someone'll get around to emulating the Integrator/AP,
which has a PCI bus, and then we can do it normally.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery, LLC