qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] ARM ethernet fixes

From: M. Warner Losh
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] ARM ethernet fixes
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 10:42:16 -0700 (MST)

In message: <address@hidden>
            Daniel Jacobowitz <address@hidden> writes:
: On Sun, Dec 18, 2005 at 04:51:02PM +0000, Paul Brook wrote:
: > Something like the attached patch.
:
: After getting myself, and probably Paul, completely confused about
: array indexing, I agree that this version is right :-)  It also boots
: and appears to work.  Network performance is not very good (averaging
: about 10K/s - 30K/s most of the time, but occasionally spiking higher),
: but there may be something we can do about that later.  Thanks.

Given all these improvements in arm support, what's the status of
system level support for arm, and what system is emulated?  You don't
need device emulation to do userland stuf...

Warner