qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] OpenStep / Busmouse - correct patch

From: malc
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] OpenStep / Busmouse - correct patch
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 18:44:32 +0300 (MSK)

On Tue, 3 Jan 2006, Johannes Schindelin wrote:

Hi,

On Tue, 3 Jan 2006, address@hidden wrote:

The most difficult problem was actually finding documentation on the
busmouse controller ;-).

That always seems to be the biggest problem...

How about this on top (unfortunately untested, since I do not
have a system handy which supports a busmouse):

Hmm, there seems to be a problem with your patch, though I haven't quite
figured out what exactly the cause is. When using the -busmouse option,
the busmouse_init function is called and seems to register the callbacks
for the provided I/O address ranges successfully (return value is 0 from
register_ioport_{read,write}) - but the actual callback routines are
never being executed, which results in OpenStep not recognizing the
busmouse.

I'll investigate.

FWIW. IRQ 5 is already taken by sb16.

--