qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Shutting down the unused bug tracker

From: Mick Weiss
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Shutting down the unused bug tracker
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 14:46:45 -0500

Fabrice didn't know that this existed since recently. I had commented on setting up bugzilla, but I found the savanna bts later.
I think it should stay open and start being used.

Currently everything is done over the mailinglist (some stuff via irc). I think that should change.

- Mick

Adam Kennedy wrote:

I've put this into a seperate email for thread purposes.

It appears you have a bug tracker running on Savannah that people have people have been submitting bugs into for 2 years, but that nobody has actually been handling.

Of the 59 bug reports in the tracking system, none have been assigned, prioritised, or closed.

I would highly recommend shutting this down if you are not using it, as it may be causing people to falsely believe they have reported bugs, when they should have reported them to this (or the -user) mailing list.

Adam K