qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu and configuration file?

From: Giuseppe Della Bianca
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu and configuration file?
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 22:39:40 +0100

]zac[
> I'd go for the shell script. If enough people like it I'm sure it could be
> included with qemu.

Ok.

> Config file support without a decent GUI seem rather pointless.
]zac[

I understand and I agree yours (and of the others that prefer the scripts)
motivations.

To modify qemu allows to make things that with script are impossible, and one
 linear configuration file is the first step for having one graphical tools
easy and friendly (I think as an example at kde, samba and others).