qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu and configuration file?

From: Giuseppe Della Bianca
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu and configuration file?
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 21:18:18 +0100

]zac[
> Unless you mean like a GUI config file editor? But that would likely be
> a separate program anyways (and not a script).

I thing that would be useful to insert in the configuration file the options
for set up the mac address, for assing at one key the combinations of keys
for execute change of the removable units, and other.
To have for every image one personalized configuration.

> > Also modifying qemu, the command line of qemu allow to use the logic
> > that everyone prefers.
>
> What do you mean by that?

That the options of command line having always the priority on the options set
up from the configuration file.

Gdb