qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Problems bringing up network in qemu-system-arm

From: Wolfgang Schildbach
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Problems bringing up network in qemu-system-arm
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 10:34:35 +0100

Thanks much! I have now successfully built a kernel that runs on qemu, and
detects the smc91x.

I used the 2.6.14 kernel sources from kernel.org, modified with the patch
available at the ARM website
(http://www.arm.com/linux/linux_download.html). After I discovered
/proc/config.gz (very useful!), I used that to model my config.

- Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Schildbach, Senior Research Engineer
Coding Technologies GmbH