qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] RE: qemu debian etch

From: De Leeuw Guy
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] RE: qemu debian etch
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 20:51:47 +0100

Thanks Juergen,

Finnally I Install first the win xp home, and after upgrade to the xp
pro and install the office 2003
I use windows under qemu just to maintain applications that are builded
with VS2002 and to help my users.
I don't know if this problem is a bug but I loose about 4 days with this
problem :)
I install now VS2002, and same problem appear except that I can going to
the windows explorer and start a refresh
of the cdrom (D:) but a lot of try is needed :(

No, the cdrom change does not crash my system, the only crash that I
know come when the resolution of the screen is not correct and in this
case qemu crash when I try to switch to full screen.

Except this problem, qemu is a incredible product, I use for differents
tests in the future, thanks a lot to the devellopers

(sorry for my poor english)
Best regards,
Guy