qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] January 24, 2006 Information Release

From: Liz Moody
Subject: [Qemu-devel] January 24, 2006 Information Release
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 08:15:21 -0600

After announcing they cleaned $1,000,000.00 worth
of debt off their books, investors start rally !!!
**INVESTOR WATCH ISSUED FOR TUESDAY 24th,
BIG MOVE COULD HAPPEN**

Symbol: MWIS
Jan 23rd: $0.195
Short Term: $0.50 - $0.75
Long Term: $1.50 - $1.75
Indicator: Investor Buy

This stock has had fantastic return on investment
for our members. We have been keeping a close eye on it
as we believe it has not yet peaked it's potential.

We are now expecting another jump on Tuesday
as we see something is brewing with this company.

Members, Tuesday morning is the time to take advantage
of this stocks consistent momentum. We do not know what time
the release will come out but we do know that when it does
we should see a great return on our investment..
We have this listed as a investor watch but released
early Monday as a invertor(BUY).

However, we are telling you something more important than that.

Note: Stocks volume spikes before price jump over last few months

Today, Members, we watched MWIS spike to over 1 million shares
at its 10 day average. We would recommend this as a long term
investment anytime, but we are alerting you now that this is ready
to have a big jump again.

Put your bid in for the market open on Tuesday and get on
this before you miss out on another jump.

Long-term investments are great but fast cash can be exciting.

MWIS has had a pattern for a while of large Jumps in Price
and Volume, and it is usually preceded by a large increase
in volume right before the jump.