qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Crash on fullscreen implementation

From: malc
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Crash on fullscreen implementation
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 20:34:49 +0300 (MSK)

On Mon, 6 Feb 2006, Michael Fisher wrote:

I am using Qemu to boot various Linux distro's on Windows & Linux hosts. I
am noticing that the last two released versions (0.7.2 & 0.8.0) crash when
pressing Ctrl-Alt-F for fullscreen. Version 0.7.0 appears to not have this
problem.

Is anyone else seeing this? am I missing something?

In the light of 0.8.0 containing a fix for fullscreen crash on windows
this is strange. If you can please provide some more input, i.e.
reproduction scenario and gdb backtrace.

--
mailto:address@hidden