qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: Some patches for qemu on sparc

From: Blue Swirl
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: Some patches for qemu on sparc
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 09:21:54 +0100

Sorry, I am not familiar with qemu internals enough to understand that. It currently fails the build in the sanity check implemented in dyngen.c. We figured out so far that there might be two valid cases: save;...ret;restore; and ....;retl;nop;. Are you saying that the function ending in retl;some_insn; is valid as well and the check has to be modified yet again to accomodate this (third) case?

Yes, though the second case can be seen a special case of the third.