qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] better workaround for Error code: 0x800703e6

From: Joerg Anders
Subject: [Qemu-devel] better workaround for Error code: 0x800703e6
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 10:03:25 +0100 (MET)

Hi all!

I think a found a workaround for the windows XP problem:

  "A problem is preventing Windows from accurately checking the
  license for this computer. Error code: 0x800703e6."

I had this problem with my XP version. I started in
safe mode without network as recommended in your documentation.

Then in safe mode I installed service pack 2 and after restarting in
normal mode: voila: All works including network and sound!

--
J.Anders, GERMANY, TU Chemnitz, Fakultaet fuer Informatik