qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] kqemu version 1.3.0pre5

From: andrzej zaborowski
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] kqemu version 1.3.0pre5
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 14:27:48 +0200

On 28/03/06, Marco Matthies <address@hidden> wrote:
> Brad Campbell wrote:
> > none                  768M  137M  632M  18% /tmp  <-- not sure why it
> > says none.. it's tmpfs
>
> change the none to tmpfs in /etc/fstab. normally the mount point goes
> there, but tmpfs (and proc, for example) don't have a mount point so you
> can put anything there.
You mean they don't have a device node. They do have mountpoints.

Regarding crashes of the host OS, that might have nothing to do with
QEMU. Ms Windows is known to be an "experimental" OS in general (by
experimental I mean that it crashes a lot) :-)
Normal Operating Systems don't crash no matter what program they are running.