qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] VNC terminal server?

From: Leonardo E. Reiter
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] VNC terminal server?
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 16:29:50 -0400

I saw something like this once but dismissed it for some reason (like it was questionable whether or not Windows supported these types of devices)... it's quite interesting.

Thanks,

- Leo Reiter

Brad Campbell wrote:
This link might or might not be intersting

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:fZ3xQJYOy6UJ:www.codecomments.com/archive421-2005-5-499360.html+hid+mouse+absolute+support&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&lr=lang_en

Apparently USB HID supports absolute input devices natively. Given we have a HID mouse driver of sorts in qemu I wonder if that is another avenue perhaps ?

--
Leonardo E. Reiter
Vice President of Product Development, CTO

Win4Lin, Inc.
Virtual Computing from Desktop to Data Center
Main: +1 512 339 7979
Fax: +1 512 532 6501
http://www.win4lin.com