qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] VNC terminal server?

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] VNC terminal server?
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 21:53:35 -0500

Jim C. Brown wrote:
On Sat, Apr 08, 2006 at 08:24:03PM +0200, Johannes Schindelin wrote:
IMHO the biggest obstacle to inclusion in mainline QEmu is that the mouse support is rather flakey: You have to disable mouse acceleration of the guest OS.

I had that cunning plan to write a virtual Wacom tablet, but I just don't find the time.

Ciao,
Dscho

Anthony Ligouri has written a patch for wacom support.

Docs are available for older Wacom tablets. I've not gotten the time to update my patches to actually implement the full protocol according to the docs. The version I wrote is based on a newer X driver so YMMV.

Regards,

ANthony Liguori

However, when I combine this with the -no-sdl-grab patch I still see syncing
issues.