qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] SMP

From: Rakotomandimby Mihamina
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] SMP
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 13:36:40 +0200

On Thu, 2006-04-06 at 19:06 +0200, Pascal Terjan wrote:
> > Does "-smp 2" option use both CPUs of my host, or only one?
> only one
> > Is there any way to use two host CPUs in Qemu?
> No

Sorry, I am late for this discussion.
On multi-core/multi-proc architecture, how are dispatched the qemu
instances of I launch many?
Is it the problem of the operating system? What if it loads only one
core/processor?
Thank you.
--
A powerfull GroupWare, CMS, CRM, ECM: CPS (Open Source & GPL).
Opengroupware, SPIP, Plone, PhpBB, JetSpeed... are good: CPS is better.