qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] why is kqemu closed?

From: Hetz Ben Hamo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] why is kqemu closed?
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 17:55:04 +0200

> I'm sure that Fabrice knows and that I'm beating a dead horse, but this is
> (strictly speaking, discussions pending ;^)) violating the linux kernel
> license agreement.

Actually it doesn't, as kqemu is not part of any kernel. it's just
another closed source module as nvidia's module as well as some
others. It his choice to choose whatever he wants to releae it under a
closed source license or any other license.

--
Visit my blog (hebrew) for things that (sometimes) matter:
 http://wp.dad-answers.com