qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Network Performance between Win Host and Linux

From: Kenneth Duda
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Network Performance between Win Host and Linux
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 10:20:49 -0700

I am also having severe performance problems using NFS-over-TCP on
qemu-0.8 with a Linux host and guest.  I will be looking at this
today.  My current theory is that the whole machine is going idle
before qemu decides to poll kernel ring buffers holding packets the
guest is transmitting, but if anyone has actual information, please
let me know.

Thanks,
    -Ken