qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] PowerPC doesn't work

From: Jacek Poplawski
Subject: [Qemu-devel] PowerPC doesn't work
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 16:20:48 +0200

Is there any place I could submit a bug?
I wasn't able to run ppc emulation in Qemu 0.8.0, and I found people with similar problems on users forum.
I was unable to find any ppc success report.
http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu/status.html shows that ppc is "OK".
I tried to change rom to version from this website:
http://perso.magic.fr/l_indien/qemu-ppc/
But it also didn't help.
Could you point me to bugtracker or person who knows something about ppc in Qemu?

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential
and is designated solely for the attention of the intended recipient(s). If you
are not an intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or
retain this e-mail or any part thereof. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of this
e-mail from your computer system(s).
Please direct any additional queries to: address@hidden
Thank You.