qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Large USB patch

From: nix . wie . weg
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Large USB patch
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 16:15:24 +0200

Hello,

I have made a new patch which includes all changes from yesterday,
because there were already inconsistencies Also attached is the log of
my USB scanner (The last lines are repeated for ever). It is recognized
but when the first bulk packet is send to it, I get a ETIMEDOUT Error
and I don't know why. I have already tried to give back a STALL and I
have also tried to clear the stall first ... .

With kind regards
Tino H. Seifert

patch:
http://217.20.126.200/tino/usb-2006-04-22.patch