qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU 0.8.1

From: Chris Bagwell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU 0.8.1
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 08:30:10 -0500

Christian MICHON wrote:
seen on winXP host (kqemu independent): sometimes the pointer
inside the guest hits like an invisible wall and cannot go any further.
This happens on a win2003 bartpe based guest and on a RedHat 7.2
livecd (superrescue 2.1.2).
I've seen this for a few weeks in CVS as well on win98 guest. There seems to be a work around. If you roll your mouse around a lot and far distances, it seems to recalibrate itself or something and the invisible wall goes away.

During the emails on the usb tablet development, I saw a few comments about having mouse acceleration turned on in windows could cause mouse confusion. I haven't bothered trying to turn that off but that may also fix it.

Chris