qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] CFT: PCI patch.

From: Paul Brook
Subject: [Qemu-devel] CFT: PCI patch.
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 18:48:45 +0100

The attached patch rearranges the PCI code and separates the PCI host
controller emulation from the generic PCI code.

There should be no functional changes except the new PCI controller for Arm
targets.

I've tested a reasonable selection of x86 guest systems (win98, win2k, Linux,
FreeBSD) and I'm reasonably sure I haven't broken anything. However I can't
really test ppc (my install ISO doesn't work before the changes).

For this reason I'm posting the patch now to give people chance to check their
favourite OS. I'll commit the changes in a few days unless problems occur.

Paul