qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu-0.8.1-cvs patch for Solaris/sparc

From: Ben Taylor
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu-0.8.1-cvs patch for Solaris/sparc
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 13:17:02 -0400

Enclosed is a set of patches that allows qemu-0.8.1-cvs to be compiled on
Solaris 10
Sparc systems and run x86 software (tested DamnSmallLinux and Win98SE).  I will
be following up with a second patch which corrects the bgr colors that
Solaris/Sparc
natviely displays, but am keeping it separate due to the amount of discussion
that has
gone on previously to correctly handling the rgb vs bgr color map issue.

I have to attribute Fabrice in the patch to slirp/if.c and slirp/slirp.c for
adding some code
that fixed an unalignment error on Solaris/Sparc without the need for a
"asm("ta 6");
directive to allow unaligned access.  However, that patch wasn't put into CVS
yet, so
I am including it for those who want to get going now.

Ben