qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] PATCH: fix bgr color mapping on qemu on Solaris/SPARC

From: Paul Brook
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] PATCH: fix bgr color mapping on qemu on Solaris/SPARC
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 01:33:47 +0100

On Wednesday 10 May 2006 23:05, Fabrice Bellard wrote:
> In order to stop the release of incomplete BGR patches, I am
> implementing a more complete patch. I am just adding depth = 32 with BGR
> instead of RGB. If other pixel formats are wanted, you should signal it
> now.

I don't have any paticular favourite pixel formats, but qemu now has [at
least] 3 different sets of low-level pixel conversion routines (vga, tcx and
pl110). If you're feeling really enthusiastic it would be nice if they could
be unified :-)
It's one of the things I've been meaning to look at when I've nothing better
to do, but haven't got round to yet..

Paul