qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Disabling usb ?

From: Lonnie Mendez
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Disabling usb ?
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 18:17:41 -0500

Sylvain Petreolle wrote:

Im using qemu cvs.

I tried to run Frenzy's livecd and it sees the USB peripherals,
even when -usb isnt specified on the commandline.

Since qemu's help says "-usb enable the USB driver (will be the default soon)",
I wonder how I can really disable usb.
I tried this with qemu CVS/Frenzy v03 and couldn't reproduce this. I tried it with -no-acpi and with acpi enabled (default) with option 2 (acpi) selected at the Frenzy bootloader. In each case it outputs:

Starting usbd.
No USB host controllers found

Can you provide the complete command line used to launch qemu. Also what is the host system and what version of qemu are you using (is a port) ?