qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Disabling usb ?

From: Sylvain Petreolle
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Disabling usb ?
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 00:17:45 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Lonnie,

>   Sorry, but I can't believe that is your full and unaltered command-line.
> For instance, this
> particular piece of hardware (the es1370) is only enabled if you pass
> -soundhw es1370 to qemu.
> If you're using a GUI launcher to start qemu then please consult with them
> about their default
> parameters and setup.
'Problem' is over.
I discovered there was an old alias I used when testing usb patches :/

so command line was exact and launched from an xterm, but qemu was:

address@hidden mytestfreesite]$ which qemu
alias qemu='qemu -usb -soundhw all'
        /usr/local/bin/qemu

Thanks for pointing me at this and for all your time.

Kind regards,
Sylvain Petreolle (aka Usurp)
Listen to free Music: http://www.jamendo.com
Windows is proprietary, use free ReactOS instead : http://www.reactos.org