qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] fpu problems with qemu-system-sparc

From: Joerg Platte
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] fpu problems with qemu-system-sparc
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 19:51:56 +0200

Am Freitag, 19. Mai 2006 21:14 schrieb Blue Swirl:
Hi!

I added some debug output to the do_interrupt function. Maybe I'm totally
wrong, but env->pc is set some times to the same value again and again. And
other debug output indicates, that sometimes a portion of code containing an
FPU instruction is executed more than one time. Hence, it looks like the pc
is always set to the pc of the tb, and not to the pc of the interrupted
function. If the tb ands with the interrupted function this does not seem to
be a problem, but in case of FPU interrupts it may be raised everywhere...

This re-execution of the same tb could explain my discovered behavior of the
FPU programs.

regards,
Jörg