qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu crash - W2k disk admin

From: Lonnie Mendez
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu crash - W2k disk admin
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 14:11:36 -0500

Don Kitchen wrote:

I'm using CVS i386, running patched win2000 on a 4G qcow install,
FAT formatted. Command line has only -hda and -snapshot.

Qemu crashes consistently when I pull up the Disk Administrator in
Administrative Tool's Computer Management, and click on the FAT partition.

Same result here with Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 guest on NTFS partition. The filesystem doesn't mean anything to qemu so much as the block logic that it uses underneath. This is apparently a kqemu related bug as launching again with -no-kqemu resolves this.