qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Sparc64 fixes

From: Blue Swirl
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Sparc64 fixes
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 19:44:42 +0200

Hi,

This patchset contains the following fixes to Sparc64 target:
gdbstub.c: added 'p' protocol support to bypass the broken 'g' protocol, fix off-by-one error in register numbering, allow 64-bit breakpoints
hw/sun4u.c: fixed broken VGA, switch to Cirrus
target-sparc/translate.c: mulx and udivx didn't work, fix gdb memory reads

With the patches applied I can debug with gdb64, VGA console works using OpenBIOS, and there are no mulx/udivx-related crashes.

I'd be interested to hear if adding the 'p' protocol has any side effects on other architectures. If so, I can limit the protocol to Sparc64 only.