qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Novell Client on Win2k

From: Alex
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Novell Client on Win2k
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 17:23:22 -0700

Has anybody been able to successfully run the latest Netware clients (I
believe 4.90 and 4.91, can't verify right now) on Win2k guests?
In my tests I was not able to pass through login screen without hacking the
registry and using microsoft's version of gina.dll
to login to windows. After that I was able to login to netware network with
"net use" but the Novel login crushed if I had not been already
authenticated. It looks like NT4 guest do have similar problems, but XP does
not.
Needless to say that both NT and 2k client work fine on real hardware.

--
Alex.