qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU GUI

From: gbeauchesne
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU GUI
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 21:32:43 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

> If people are interested, we could try to port Q as a base, since
> it's going to be obsolete anyway (either by the new QEMU GUI or
> leopard)... :)

I would be interested in a GUI that is not specific to QEMU. e.g. Xen/VT,
Basilisk II, SheepShaver, etc. ;-)

That could imply the use of an internal configs format with translators to
suit various emulators. Some IPC could also be involved to communicate
with the application for suspend, resume, fullscreen-switch, etc.

qt4 is also an interesting toolkit and the Open Source edition is
available under the GPL license for Linux/Unix, MacOS X and even Windows.

Bye,
Gwenole.