qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Simulated devices of Qemu?

From: Tieu Ma Dau
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Simulated devices of Qemu?
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 10:30:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
Qemu can simulate ARM processor with Integrator/CP board and the devices below: Two PL011 UARTs, SMC 91c111 Ethernet adapter
1. Generally, how Qemu simulates these devices? It means on Qemu's code or these devices will be simulated automaticly by "portable dynamic translation" mechanism of Qemu?
2. Is Qemu's window (when I execute it on Windows) the screen device simulated by Qemu or it's only the window application on Windows?
3. How Qemu simulates PL011 UART?
4. How I must do if I want to develop (add) a device simulated on Qemu
Thanks.
Tieu

Do you Yahoo!?