qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu tutorial

From: Larry Brigman
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu tutorial
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 15:17:53 -0700

On 7/5/06, Daniel Carrera <address@hidden> wrote:
A quick FYI. I mentioned that on another list someone explained that I
was supposed to create a blank disk image first and then boot from a CD
ROM. I then asked there "do you know how to do that?". His response was
"No, I don't... I switched to vmware".

The point of this is that I'm not the only person who can't figure this
out from the documentation. You won't hear much about this because
people who can't get started are not likely to join this list and ask.
Please do use a quick tutorial like the one I wrote.

I seem to have a similar problem when trying to get a image networked correctly.