qemu-devel

wxWidgets and C: was Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU GUI

From: Jim C. Brown
Subject: wxWidgets and C: was Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU GUI
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 10:34:13 -0400

For the record, we can use wxWidgets in qemu even though we can not use C++
in qemu (something that I would be strongly against).

http://wxc.sourceforge.net/

Requiring this as a dependency would make it easier to deal with issues such as
C++ ABI compatibility by avoiding the direct use of C++.

There's a QtC that I considered using for a Qt GUI for qemu.