qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] -kernel-kqemu Bug? Win2k reboots

From: my_trash
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] -kernel-kqemu Bug? Win2k reboots
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 18:40:03 +0200

Ok,

> How much ram are you allocating the guest?
256MB

> What is your host kernel version?
Kernel 2.6.15 (Ubuntu Dapper)

> What is your qemu version?
0.8.1 with Mouse Wall and DHCP patch

> What is your kqemu version?
1.3.0pre09

> How much ram does your host have?
1GB

> What command line options are you using for kqemu?
qemu -hda /win/windows_partition.img -m 256 -k de -soundhw sb16 -usb -usbdevice
tablet -localtime

> Anything else you can tell us about your setup?

Using Win2k with Service Pack 4 (english). Pretty standard. Maybe only the
PartyPoker software crashes qemu with -kernel-kqemu applied. I did not try any
other program seriously :))