qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QuickStartGuide on QEMU Wiki

From: Fabrice Bellard
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QuickStartGuide on QEMU Wiki
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 21:32:14 +0200

Hi,

Thank you for the advices. I modified the web site: tell me if you see other problems.

Regards,

Fabrice.

Dirk Behme wrote:
Hi,

just fyi: I tried to merge [1] and [2] and to distill a
"Quick start guide"

http://kidsquid.com/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/QuickStartGuide

from it. Maybe someone find it useful. I do ;)

Additionally, I agree to the first paragraph of [3] that it
would be nice to have a link to the Wiki (and to the
QuickStartGuide? ;)  ) at a more prominent place on QEMU's
homepage. I think this would help to avoid [4]. Fabrice, if
you like it, maybe you can think about it.

Regards

Dirk

[1]
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2006-07/msg00094.html