qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Accelerator feature

From: Ricardo Almeida
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Accelerator feature
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 19:43:52 +0100

On 7/30/06, Karlos . <address@hidden> wrote:
I dont use kqemu because i think its license is not ethical.

You can do what you want. Nobody is forcing you to use kqemu.

Its my opinion. Please dont call me troll if you dont like it.

You're a troll, not because you don't use kqemu because you disagree
with its licence, but because instead of asking why is the code closed
or what are the conditions required to open it are, you said:

>> QEMU Accelerator license is not ethical.

Who are you to define what is ethical? Do you belong to any ethical board?!

>> Open the code unless you have something to hide.

Who are you to order something? Fabrice develop it free to you, it
could be a paid addon... Have you though of it? You should consider
yourself lucky that someone develops such a great tool and gives it
away for free.

Think before you talk (write in this case), then people can take you
seriosly. Until then, I'm sorry, but you're a troll :p

Regards,
Ricardo Almeida