qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] How to reply when receiving digest mode

From: Steve Ellenoff
Subject: [Qemu-devel] How to reply when receiving digest mode
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 21:31:02 +0000

I must be blind and stupid, but I don't see any obvious easy way to reply to a message when I get the list via dialy batched digest mode. Replying is a pain, as I have to do it manually by surfing to the mail archives, find the thread I want to reply, and cut & paste the text etc.. Is there any easier way? I'd prefer to keep digest mode if possible, but replying is becomming annoying. I was thinking that each digest message would have some kind of reply link, but if it does, I don't see it..

Thanks
-Steve