qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Are the new arm targets working?

From: K. Richard Pixley
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Are the new arm targets working?
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 11:06:08 -0700

Are the new arm targets, versatile[ap]b expected to be working?

On ubuntu-5, building 0.8.2 yields a binary which can run the other two
targets, but which hangs after printing the monitor prompt on either of
these.

--rich
(apologies if you see this twice. I thought I sent it yesterday, but I didn't see it echoed back.)