qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Support of host drives

From: Fabrice Bellard
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Support of host drives
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 13:52:29 +0200

Hi,

I just commited some new code to have a better support for host drives. The documentation is updated as well. I have only implemented Linux support.

Contributors are welcomed to submit patches for better Windows, Mac OS X or BSD support. On the Linux host side, I am interested by a better detection system for floppy change.

Regards,

Fabrice.