qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Qemu for ARM VGA LCD?

From: Brian Dushaw
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Qemu for ARM VGA LCD?
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 07:01:44 -0000

I have been messing around with Qemu with ARM, as you may have seen.
I've got the framebuffer working with X windows with Debian.  However,
the framebuffer screen resolution that comes up is QVGA (Sanyo), or 320x240,
which is really rather no fun.  Is it possible to get at least 640x480
resolution?  i.e., Is is possible to enable the ARM VGA mode?

I will try to get a serial mouse to attach to /dev/ttyAMA0 to give
the emulated system a serial mouse with "-serial dev" - do you suppose
this will work?  Advice welcome.

Also happy to hear advice on the content of the small HOWTO for Qemu/ARM
I've set up.

Thanks for the fine work on the emulator!

B.D.