qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Port Qemu to another ARM platform

From: Christian Roepke
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Port Qemu to another ARM platform
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 15:07:02 +0200

Hi,

I consider to port qemu to another ARM platform so that I have a software
simulator for my microcontroller board. There is an ARM926EJ-S core on my board
which is backwards compatible from ARM7. Hence I must not port the cpu core
only the interrupt controller, timer, uart, ... I hope that such a software
simulator is good for testing my software/OS - I am currently porting the L4
micro-kernel (http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/L4/) to my board.

Is there a documents available which decribes how to port qemu to another ARM
platform or something similar?

Kind regards,
Hans

--